Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fat??

Remember me mentioning how I was going to have to get a shot? Well I went...and it hurt, but my mom gave me a treat at the same time...so I cried and chewed at the same time...Dr. Mary felt bad, so she gave me another cookie! I'm going to have to cry next time so I can have an extra cookie!!

Well mom left me with Dr. Mary while she went to work...she said she didn't want to leave me alone, just in case the shot made me sick. Weeelll....they fed me A LOT whne I was there! I LOVED IT! I wish my mom would take me there EVERYDAY! Mom says I look fat in this picture, I don't think so...I think the camera just added some poundage to my tummy area!

5 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Oh, no, you are not fat! You are just relaxed. As long as your tummy doesn't touch the ground when you are walking, you are okay.

Baily said...

don't worry, you're not fat.

and you were very brave at the vets!

nose licks
baily

Anonymous said...

look at your cute puppy belly!!

Joe Stains said...

you are not fat! I know what fat is, I live with Tanner and HE is fat!

Ume said...

keke... of cos u r not fat, Maggie!